Have you ever had one of those days where -
* You're more than slightly tired when you wake up for the day because the baby didn't sleep all that well.
* You debate on whether or not you should send your child to school even though the dr says he's ok and not contagious (and you just KNOW that the teachers are gonna say something to you about it....which they totally do after he gets off the bus).
* You have to ground another child because he's supposed to be doing chores and blatantly ignores you and just goes downstairs to play games anyway.
* You're almost late dropping grounded child off at his school because the bus for the "non-sick" child is late getting to your house.
* You feel like you're buried beneath a never-ending pile of laundry and you really, really, REALLY would like to just see the light at the end of that tunnel (even if it's train coming your direction instead of an outlet - the train would have at LEAST made a path you could get through, right?!).
* You start to make dinner (pulled "pork" sandwiches, potato salad, veggies) only to get most of the way done cooking the potatoes and you realize you have no mayo OR pickles to add to this salad, the buns for the pulled pork are STILL in the freezer and the pulled "pork" is still in the freezer too.
* You call your hubby to ask him to drop by the store and grab a couple of things for you since he should be almost home anyway and you find out that he's STILL an hour and a half or two away.
* You realize while on the phone with your hubby that he's not going to make it home in time for you to get to a meeting (GNO, really) that starts at 6:30.
* You think of a "plan b" for dinner and that plan doesn't work either because you only have TWO hot dogs left in the fridge and hubby and kids ate tater tots as a snack during Spring Break last week and didn't tell you about it.
* You start to think of a "plan c" and that would be ok, but you're not sure you have everything you need for that one too, so you just start making "plans d-z", just to be on the safe side of things....one of them has GOT to work, right?!
* Your kids are outside playing in the backyard and all of them all at once start to scream and cry - you go to investigate and you get them calmed down and STILL have absolutely NO idea why they were crying int he first place....they don't know either, in fact. One just started so the others followed suit.
I don't even want to ask if this day could get any worse, because knowing my "luck" of how things have gone already, the answer would most definitely be a loud resounding YES! So, how was YOUR day?!