Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Rearranging things

Do you remember when you were younger and how much FUN and EXCITING it was to rearrange furniture/rooms?! Maybe it was just my family. Ok, yes we're weird! We used to map out, on paper, how the room would look and where exactly we'd put everything and then we'd set to work. The room would be spotless and put away when we were done and we'd be happy and content for...maybe a week or so. Then the "newness" would wear off. What brought on this memory? I moved my office around. More like I changed rooms with it. It used to be in a nice out of the way room and now it is in a nook/corner of my kitchen. I have my reasons for moving it out of that room (and no, we're not adding to the family anytime soon). Every time I'd walk away from the office, Tyler would sneak in there and get to work deleting programs, rearranging my hard drive, etc. I decided that my kitchen would be a better spot for that. I'm not sure if that was a wise move or not. It feels weird being right in the center of everything while trying to have some "me time" checking emails and Facebooking. I guess this will just have to be one of those things that just "grows on me."

1 comment:

  1. I still love rearranging things...haha. Don't normal people do that? Hmmm... I thought they did. Weird. :)
    I hope for your sake that it is a good new arrangement. At least now you'll be able to see Tyler if he tries to do something to your computer!

    ReplyDelete