Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hind-Sight is 20/20...right?

So, does this mean that I shouldn't have said anything about me being pregnant? I was totally fine, not much morning sickness, only slightly tired and irrational behavior was really at a minimum! After telling everyone yesterday, today my morning sickness hasn't ebbed at all, I'm really tired and...well, we just won't go into the irrational behavior department - I'll just say that I've already started making lists of what I'll need AFTER the baby gets here...how sad am I! Is this a sign that I shouldn't have told anyone? I'll answer that with a yes and a no! There are certain people that I'm SO excited that they know...but then there's always a small group that I almost regret them finding out! You know...the busy bodies that just HAVE to know the following:

Was this an accident?
Why wasn't I the first to know? (yes, I was seriously asked this question - by someone I hardly talk to)
Oh that's great that it was a planned one, but, I just have to ask since it seems to me like...well, I'll just ask. Was Chris in on the planning? (EXCUSE ME!?)
What about your IUD? (what about it, it was causing problems, we had it removed and then decided not to use a back-up plan because we both felt like it was time to add to the family)

All these types of questions and it's not even been 24 hours since people found out (and just for the record...I don't mind friends and family asking...I'd be telling them this info anyway, but when we don't talk and suddenly they think they're entitled to just KNOW this info...then it gets irritating)! Oh well, I suppose! I still have to say that I'm WAY happy and excited about this one...so there!

~*We're casting votes, and since I'm not sure how to do one of those poll-thingy's - I'm just going to toss this question out there and see what shows up in the comments section! Are we having a boy or a girl? So far (at the time of this post) we have 3 toward girl and 1 toward boy...and then I'm not sure! LOL Chris, Terra and James think its a girl. Tyler chose the color blue and pointed to the picture of a baby...LOL, not sure if he's fully aware of anything, but we'll just count his vote because we don't want him to feel left out! LOL*~

1 comment:

  1. I am voting for a girl for sure....we have a shortage of those in the grandkid generation. I can't wait for her to get here so Aunt Angi can snuggle and spoil her. ;)

    ReplyDelete