Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hiding

Lately, I've been accused of being inconsiderate, mean (even controlling), unChristian, etc.  But truthfully, I'm hiding something.  Nobody wants to, or cares to, dig deep enough to see what it is.  There's a lot of hurt, turmoil, pain and confusion.  But, nobody wants to see that.  They just choose to see the surface appearance.  So, congrats to the person who thought to call to see how I really, truly am...because they could see past the word filter issue, the sarcasm, the forced smiles.  You won the prize of the blubbering mess of a conversational fail.  Here's my public apology to those that feel I've wronged them.  None of it was intentional.

1 comment:

  1. Shame on people for judging. No one understands anyone elses life ... even if they have tried to walk in their shoes. Hang in there girl - take care of you and yours.

    ReplyDelete