Thursday, December 21, 2023

That's a LOOOOT of Luggage

 Have you guys ever travelled with a whole group of people? Not just travelled with them, but been fully in charge of them? And their luggage? My family (eight people) has been planning this trip for a few years now, and the time has finally arrived! TWO DAYS UNTIL WE EMBARK ON OUR INTERNATIONAL VACATION!! Australia, here we come! For my family, alone, that's 24 pieces of luggage (checked, carryon, and personal items). I thought camping took a lot of stuff LOL 



We are currently at my mom's house to pick her up (we're bringing her with us this time). We are all packed up and ready to go, but we're double and triple checking our bags to make sure though! Stay tuned for lots of updates, pictures, and fun antics from my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment