Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Getting Settled...

I'm back online!!! YAY! We're completely moved and out of the other house now. If you want our new address, email me and let me know (smurffette00 at yahoo). We've gotten most of the repairs that he asked us to do done, but there's still a few. He said there's no hurry, but we'd like to get them done and out of the way soon. I've taken pics, but I haven't unpacked the office boxes yet, so I don't have the connection cord for my camera or SD card, so those will have to wait for now.

News around here...the sickies are back for a visit, but are starting to ebb away. I've also been asked to help out in a documentary. The birthing center that I had Celeste at called and asked if I'd be willing to help out with that. What they're looking into is the people that don't have insurance and how they cope with medical costs...mainly with having babies. They're looking for people who have been to both birthing centers and hospitals, as well as those who have only been to one or the other. They chose me out of their list of clients because they felt I'd be "literate in front of the camera" and that I'd give them the information they were looking for. I was rather flattered, but then after I got off the phone with them, I started wondering what I'd wear...since I'm not losing the baby fat very fast, I have very limited selection of wardrobe, all of which is either stained, ripped, or just rather worn-out. Maybe if I beg Chris hard enough, he'll let me go shopping! I also think that I need a mani and a pedi to cope with this as well... :o) What do you all think?! Maybe also a trip to the dentist to get my teeth whitened up a shade or two...hmmm, I might have to really start brown-nosing here! LOL, totally kidding!

Well, that's about all I can type for now, the kids are starting to explore more territory and are helping me unpack boxes...not exactly the kind of help I was looking for! I'll post more when I get more time freed up around here! Hope this finds everyone well! Love and miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. I think the shopping trip, the mani and the pedi are all almost requirements...lol. You've been working hard, you deserve them. :)

    I hope you get everything done the way you'd like it to be done. :)

    Love you and miss you too. :)

    ReplyDelete