Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pinterest Lover

I love Facebook for keeping in touch with people.  I also love blogs.  But, one of my all time favorites is Pinterest.  Although I know I probably won't accomplish a quarter of the items I post on there, it's still fun to day dream.  On days like today, I have friends that post the most hysterical quotes and cartoons, and I need them....oh how I need them!  I was having a hard time finding humor in much today, but, thanks to these wonderful friends, my evening feels a little lighter because I laughed.  It's true what they say - "laughter is the best medicine".  So, I love the dreams that Pinterest gives me to think about, the simplicity of certain things on there and the fact that it makes me smile and go "AHA" more than once in a sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment