Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25 Things About ME

Ok, I've been tagged like 9-10 different times (mostly on facebook), so here ya go! Oh, and by the way, I tag EVERYBODY!! :o)

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1) I love to cook (I'm fairly good at it but am getting out of practice since Chris took over that department toward the end of my pregnancy this last time)
2) I hate cleaning up after myself...
3) ...but I expect my kids to clean up after THEMSELVES
4) I've wanted to be a nurse for the longest time but the only thing holding me back is my fear of needles!
5) I HATE money, but am really good at budgetting it and making it stretch.
6) I'm very jealous of my husband and his patience that I wish I had.
7) I'm not as talented as people think I am, although I wish that I were (I just put on fronts...defense mechanism).
8) I've had an eating disorder before.
9) I don't care what people think.... ....but then again, I do!
10) I try a little too hard, at times, to please EVERYBODY at the same time....never works!
11) I miss my family and wish we lived closer.
12) I love living out in the country
13) My husband is one of my greatest heros that I look up to (for SO many reasons...one being he selflessly donated his kidney to his cousin very shortly after we were married)
14) I'm a perfectionist at times
15) I am embarrassed when people see my house messy (you'd think it'd be cleaner since I feel that way)
16) I am intimidated very easily, but try not to show it.
17) I love to dance, but my husband does NOT.
18) I want to collect all the musicals on DVD (so I can have a singing fest once in a while)
19) I was told by a high-school teacher that I wouldn't succeed in life (he said it a LOT different than that, but I'd like to keep this blog rated G)
20) I think I'm pretty when my hair is straight, but when it's curly, not so much!
21) I'm proud of myself for giving birth naturally this past time (no drugs)
22) I'm allergic to Ibuprofen
23) I have a weakness for Qdoba's Mexican Grill
24) I love finding deals when I shop or browse through craigslist or yardsales
25) I am the only girl my husband has kissed (aside from his mom and sisters, I'm sure), and I very much regret not being able to give that gift back to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment