Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I LOVE Tax Returns!

Because I get new stuff!!! Today, I got a new washer from the Sears Scratch 'N' Dent store (saved probably a good $700)!! Here's pics...
I was also able to get some EZCombs ( http://www.buyezcombs.com/?directLoad&uid=219CA36FDFF8E6A93996109AAC6F243F ) and some Space Bags ( https://www.spacebag.com/ ). There's a few more things that I'd like to get, but all in due time. Other bills take precidence!
Also, I was thumbing through a magazine while talking to Chris last night and I came across something that made me laugh so hard!
I really love this magazine/catalog, I really do, some of their products just make me roll my eyes....like the one that plays music while you look up their nose to take their temp.....seriously, come on! Now, back to the one that made me laugh, really, I'm sure this product works wonders for most kids, but I can just imagine it now. There's a kid that's already afraid of the dark and wets him/herself at night. Let's put on a pair of undies that, when the slightest form of wetness touches the sensor, sets an alarm off to wake the kid up! If the kid hasn't already peed his/her pants, the alarm will definitely scare the pee out of them when the alarm scares the whits out of them! LOL, we got a good laugh out of that one. Like I said, I'm sure it works for some, but for others....I'm just sayin' (I'm really just speaking from how my kids would most likely react to something like this).

No comments:

Post a Comment