Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Not Ready, I Guess

A lady in my Ward told me about a discount Bakery Outlet, so Mom and I decided to go check it out today. I was feeling ok this morning, a little tired from lack of sleep, but other than that, ok. I felt like I could handle a small trip to the grocery store and back, no biggie. We got kids ready and out the door. I grabbed a drink and a cheese stick so that I wouldn't get hungry along the way and thought that I would be fine.

We walked around the bakery outlet a couple times (think of a store the size of a large living room), picked what we needed and wanted and checked out. I was very shakey and quite dizzy when we left the store. We decided to go to Walmart and get McDonalds (since it was basically next door) while Mom went and got wipes at the back of the store. We got the wipes and our food and went and sat in the car for a while so we could eat. I finally felt ok enough to drive (since my mom didn't have her gps and didn't know her way around town), so off we went for home. We got home, let everyone finish eating, then put everyone in bed for naps. As soon as I sat down on the couch, I started crying...do you know how degrading it is to not even be able to make a SMALL grocery run without falling apart?! Wow...that's all I can say.

Mom made me go lay down for a bit, gave me ice water and then came out here and got busy doing some stuff. I cried for a minute and then felt so much better after just laying down for a while. I got up and have been a bump on the couch ever since. I haven't really had the energy to do much of anything for the rest of the day. I guess the restrictions really shouldn't be lifted all the way yet. How frustrating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment