Monday, May 10, 2010

Bountiful Baskets

My sisters got their first baskets from www.bountifulbaskets.org and are LOVING it! Since her blog is private, she gave me permission to post on here what all they got. This is just a small sampling of what they got!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is what was in my basket when I got there to pick up...

3 lbs apples
several tangerines (about a dozen)
6 mangos
1 seedless watermelon
bunch of bananas
bunch of spinach
head of romaine lettuce
6 fresh ears corn
1 brociflower
1 carton fresh button mushrooms
fresh parsley (LARGE bunch)
fresh basil (4-6 LARGE sprigs)
fresh rosemary (5 LARGE sprigs)
fresh sage (a few large sprigs as well)
onions (1 lg and 2 med)
1 head garlic
1 eggplant
2 zucchini
3 Roma tomatoes
4 green peppers

I am probably leaving something out but WOW it was so much it filled up a laundry basket full! All of this for just $27.00 (there was a $3.00 charge for this being my first time hahaha) I can't wait for next time!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Doesn't that sound SOOO yummy?! I really am wishing and hoping we can get it out here soon so that I can start getting this stuff too! Their website has all sorts of other baskets that you can get as well. Talk about yummy - and for an AMAZING price!

No comments:

Post a Comment