Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tired is Bad News

Last night I had a Girls Night Out with some of my friends from Strasburg - it was a BLAST!! I thoroughly enjoyed catching up and just gabbing with them about nothing in particular. We went to dinner and then to a movie (Letters to Juliet - totally awesome) and then sat and talked for a while afterward. However, this morning - not so great. Chris had to get up early to take care of some business stuff and also help out a family in our Ward, so I didn't get to sleep much. The kids have been behaving (at least I hope they are). If I hear crying coming from downstairs, I'm afraid to go down and see what's up, as I'm very dizzy today and have absolutely no equilibrium (literally, I'm bouncing off the hallway walls as I walk down it). I already have issues with stairs when I'm pregnant and would really, really like to not fall down a flight of stairs this pregnancy. Bless Terra's heart, she's taking over a lot of responsibilities for me today. Last night was so much fun, but I don't think I can do the late-night thing anymore (I didn't get home until 1:45 am)!! I've also been very short of breath today - nothing new to me, this always happens in pregnancy and usually requires an inhaler by the 2nd trimester!! I really hope Chris gets home soon - *sniff*!! Yes, I'm complaining a bit today, I'm sorry! It's just been a rough few days. Chris went down to check on the birds at the shop the other day and discovered that a fox had found our flock and raided it. We have ONE chicken left and a beat up goose (none of those died or were missing though) and all the ducks are still ok! Ugh!

Happy things of the day - Yesterday I got a couple of GREAT deals on Craigslist. We got a potty chair for Celeste and she LOVES it. I hope that maybe now she won't go pee on the floor anymore (wishful thinking on my part, I'm sure)! I also found a brand new car seat for $20. Never been in an accident, honest people that it came from and still has the user's manual with it! YAY ME! I was quite proud of that find, especially since we'd budgeted about $75-$80 for those things this paycheck, totally hoping that we'd be able to find them that cheap! WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment