Monday, May 31, 2010

One Week

I've made it one whole week on modified bedrest. GO ME!! I'm very glad that my mom is here. As much as I appreciated all the help I got from the ladies in my Ward, nothing beats my mom! The kids have been having a ball with her being here so far, too. They all ran out to greet her when she pulled up.

I have a follow-up appt tomorrow morning. I'll post on here what the doctor says, so don't call me please. I'm not sure how long my appt will take (the nurse said to, at minimum, count on an hour), but I will not be answering my phone during that time. Sorry! I'm hoping that I don't have to be on bedrest much longer and that this thing will heal up quickly, but I also know that might be a bit too optomistic! I know everything will work out though. I have faith in that much, at least!

I don't really have anything exciting to blog about, since I've been sitting most of the time, and haven't left the house since we got home from the ER. I'll do my best to keep you all posted on everything. I love you all and thank you for the prayers that have been offered on our behalf! God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment