Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Eight and a Half Weeks

Morning Ramblings:

I have some hunches about this pregnancy, but I'll keep them to myself for now. I feel like things are going to last forever today - mainly because I've been heaving most of the morning. Thank goodness for yogurt. It's been my lifesaver and it doesn't taste too shabby coming back up (comparatively, anyway). Every time I try to make myself a fruit smoothie, Celeste seems to think she gets dibs on it and immediately comes and sits right next to me and sometimes on top of me. She's quite a diva as well! Most days I think she'll be fine with another little one running around here, but then there are those days that I really think we're going to have some serious issues! Only time will tell, I suppose!

We had a Parent Teacher Conference with Tyler's teacher and one of the therapists yesterday right after school. They had nothing but good to say about him. He's been growing and progressing by leaps and bounds over the last 3 months! We're hoping and praying that he'll be able to go back to that same teacher next school year, but we'll have to wait till toward the end of summer to find that out for sure.

I also have a confession to make. Every single time I've been pregnant, it just seems like I'm drawn to certain TV shows on a couple different channels (TLC and Discovery Health - I'll let you just guess at what they are). I just can't help myself. And when I watch them, a lot of times, I turn into a blubbering boob and need to have my box of tissues right there next to me. LOL Yes, I am a nerd, but that's ok!

1 comment:

  1. You're entitled to be a nerd. It comes with the territory. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete